Welcome to Contextual Security’s – Security Alliance Program
Built from the ground-up, the Security Alliance Program is designed to provide our security providers, like yourself, with the best available resources to promote success. It’s turn key approach allows new partners to incorporate Contextual Security into existing product and service portfolios with minimal effort. This program is ideal for resellers that have a strong sales presence but perhaps limited technical resources to compete with larger IT Security consulting firms. Security is all we do – so focus on what you do best, and we will support your technical/consulting needs allowing you to grow your business.
Security Alliance Program Benefits
Below are just a few key highlights of the program’s benefits. For complete program details and eligibility or to obtain our partner brochure, please complete the partner application found below.
- Up to 20% margin on reselling security services
- Dedicated sales and technical assistance with customers calls
- Industry leading deliverables that provide partners with cross selling opportunities
- White labeled services; we work for you!
- No deposits required to initiate service
- 100% Guaranteed Customer Satisfaction
- Marketing Development Funds to promote co-sponsored events and webinars
- Deal registration (Certified Partners)
- Sales scripts, battlecards, email drafts
- Web-based sales certification training
- Quarterly and Annual Business Reviews
- Partner Portal and Quarterly Partner Newsletter
Here’s a Sneak Peek into what we’re working on now!
- VIR’s (Volume Incentive Rebates) designed to enhance your profitability. A percentage of your annual revenue will be applied towards open invoices.
- Reseller Loyalty program – points awarded for sales and overall contributions to the Security Alliance Program.
Contextual Security offers three types of partnership programs specific to your business model:
Contextual Security’s reseller program enables partner companies to drive revenue through the delivery of innovative cybersecurity products and services to their customers.
Contextual Security integrators are security consulting firms that license our solutions to perform compliance services for their customers.
Technology alliances are manufacturers that enhance the value of the Contextual Security solution and services with some type of software or hardware integration solution.
Partner Program Application
Please contact Contextual Security below to learn more about these partnership opportunities: